This is in stock and ready to ship. We are currently shipping Ladder Golf games the same day orders are placed. Orders placed on the weekends will ship out on Monday from our USA warehouses.
- This is the only original Ladder Golf brand made from metal.
- Durable, yet lightweight metal frame with fast setup.
- Strong design - This could be the most durable Ladder Golf brand game yet.
- Vibrant colored bolas and black rope.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
This Ladder Golf Extreme Metal Edition is great for tournaments or team play. It comes with everything 2 to 4 players need to play a game of Ladder Ball. Set up the game ladders and space them apart and start playing. The official Ladder Golf brand game is made of durable yet lightweight metal. If you are going to play Ladder Ball, please play on the official Ladder Golf brand of games. Oh... and Ladder Golf and Tosso are owned by the same family. So you know you are getting the authentic Ladder Golf brand games.
New strong and safe metal design
Our Metal Ladder Golf game is the strongest yet. This game is made from painted metal and each rung has a knob, so your game will be stronger than ever. We use a special process to cut the metal with a laser to ensure that we do not leave any sharp edges.
- 2 Metal game ladders
- 1 Set of soft green bolas
- 1 Set of soft white bolas
- 1 Green nylon carrying case
- 1 Official Ladder Golf rules
- Ladder Golf quality guarantee
How To Play
- The game is a pretty simple game to play but can get very competitive as players get used to tossing the bolas. To start, just space the ladder out about 15 feet, or 5 paces, and decide which player or team will go first. Each play must toss all 3 bolas before the next player is able to toss his or her bolas. Points are scored from the bolas that remain hanging on the ladder after both players have thrown. The winner of the round earns the first toss in the next round. Games are played to exactly 21 and the player or team must hit 21 exactly or the points for that round do not count. In the case of a tie at 21 points, a player must then win by 2 points.